If you wonder at all which influenced which, broadcast media affecting personal or business computing, or vice versa, notice the order that the screens went wide. It wasn’t for the computer’s sake, nor was it the relentless pursuit of the Golden Mean.
I find it funny when I think about 5 years ago as “the old days”, but in the lifetime of Flash, and in Internet Time, the early 2000’s was a simpler time.
Here are a couple of psuedo random links for some “old school/new style” Flash:
- http://www.deconcept.com/c3p – Click Three Points – a randomizer in the random.
- http://www.levitated.net/daily/index.html – Mathematical constructs, insects and…
- http://lab.mathieu-badimon.com/ – A Cornucopia of Experimental Flash
- http://www.newpaul.com/flash_content/flash_content.html – Paul is a resume
- http://www.turdhead.com/2005/02/25 – Actionscript as Poetry Contest
- http://www.creativeinfusion.com.au/ – Design House Creative Infusion
Some finalists for the 2007 Canadian New Media awards:
- http://www.a2m.com/fr/index.aspx – Artificial Mind and Movement
- http://www.fjordinteractive.com/vancouver/ – Winner, Jacqueline Jung
And the FWA (Favourite Website Awards):
- http://www.thefwa.com/ – Hundreds of nicely designed pages, sites, movies…